Friday Five


Life in lists; because everything just feels so much better in list form.
These are not necessarily 'Top 5' of each, or in any particular order...



Five Quotes I Love:

1. "You have to realize that someday you will die. Until you know that, you are useless!”

2. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

3. “Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth.”

4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”

5. "People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."


Five Things That Scare Me:

1. Spiders

2. Not living life to the fullest.

3. Being forgotten.

4. Heights.

5. Creepy little girls (for real).


Five Dreams:

1. To write a book.

2. To travel.

3. To marry Gary.

4. To be in a career I love.

5. To live a long and happy life.


Five Films I Love:

1. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.

2. Fight Club.

3. Amelie.

4. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

5. The Little Mermaid.


Five Blogs I Love:

1. The Creative Outlook.

2. Little Lady Little City.

3. Popcorn and Glitter.

4. Hello Sugarpea.

5. The Girl With The Strawberry Tattoo.



I hope the weekend brings you amazing adventures, plenty of happiness and a dash of luck!

:)


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

14 comments

  1. I really enjoy this post, may copy it and use it for some motivation :)

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a post. A nice short and sweet read for a Friday :). x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a lot of people are afraid of spiders, but they make me feel comfortable having them wiggle into my home, protecting it from other bugs that scare me. haha

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I hate spiders as well! Creepy little buggers!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I don't like spiders either! But weirdly enough there's one in our donwstairs loo. He keeps poking his head out every so often and I find him cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4 is my favorite quote! It's really motivating :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post! I love the Little Mermaid, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to cry at your list of favourite films because girl, your taste is spot on. We HAVE to talk about Spotless Mind and Amelie! And eek, I hate spiders and creepy little girls, too, hahahah. Loved this! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post ofc but I just love that "marry Gary" rhymes.

    I know, I know. My comments are so meaningful and insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I love this post! What a lovely idea, the quotes totally got me because I'm over emotional atm too aha xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. List love :) I swear my life is run by lists, I don't think I could function without them! Loving your film choices too! Only saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind a few weeks ago and fell head over heels in love with that film! I was close to tears!



    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not living life to the full is a huge scare of mine too!

    Check out my latest post <3
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the 4th quote - it's one of my absolute favourites! Love this post. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great idea for a nice little weekly feature, may do something similar if it's okay! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.