Totoro Takeover

Totoro

I didn't discover Studio Ghibli films until I was around 19, but once I did I was hooked. It was like, Oh my lord where have you been hiding? But of course they hadn't been hiding anywhere, I was just terribly oblivious. Anyway throughout every one I've watched, My Neighbour Totoro has always remained my favourite. Maybe because it was one of the first I seen and it stayed with me. But probably just because I find it to be the cutest film of all the Ghibli's (that I've seen anyway). 

Since then I've loved collecting anything even remotely Totoro related, so when Vicki showed off her adorable Totoro pencil pot, I knew I had to have it. She opened my eyes to Ebay scouring for Totoro goodies, and I managed to also find this cute Totoro coin purse!


Totoro

I can't tell you the exact sellers, but I will tell you they were easy to find and they both came from China for super cheap. The pencil pot was less than £3 and the coin purse was around £2 - wow.

I can't wait to see what else I can find!

Do you guys like Studio Ghibli films? :)


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

18 comments

  1. oh my goodness, I love the little owl pot!!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I l o v e ghibli films. They're all so beautiful and generally carry such a sweet storyline (apart from grave of the fireflies, which is just PAIN PAIN PAIN). I love totoro merchandise, you found some really cute pieces :3

    Fii | little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have the same items! ^^ Have you seen the sticky notes etc? :3
    I really love the ones I've seen! Pure magic <3
    xo Kitten ♥ The Howling WolfHeart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Studio Ghibli and Totoro ^^
    I think my favourite is the first Ghibli film I saw which was Princess Mononoke. Either that one or Spirited Away. Awesome films :)

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Studio Ghibli and Totoro ^^
    I think my favourite is the first Ghibli film I saw which was Princess Mononoke. Either that one or Spirited Away. Awesome films :)

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ghibli movies! I discovered them when I was about 15 as Spirited Away was shown on TV. I think that and Princess Mononoke are my favourites but we have quite a few on DVD now. Have you seen The Cat Returns? It's so cute! Your new pencil pot is adorable ♥ I've been trying to get a catbus pin for ages now as it's my favourite character from My Neighbour Totoro haha!

    The Lucky Patch // an art and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a Totoro fanatic too so i can only love this post !!! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, that pencil pot is so cute! i've not seen many studio ghibli films but these are adorable x

    http://the-dress-diaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this amazing Totoro wallet. I'm going to tweet you a pic. Howls moving castle has always been my fav

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post is pure brilliance! After falling in love the with the Studio Ghibli films I ended up buying a little Soot Sprite from Etsy and then my friend bought me a poster for My Neighbour Totoro and a little luggage tag too - I am definitely feeling the Totoro love with this post! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore Totoro just so adorable! Blippo.com is a great website to get Totoro stuff off I've ordered lots from it aswell and the shipping is free :) x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Totoro so much, I need all of this!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my poor little heart---this is just too cute <3 I've been a huge fan for Studio Ghibli for so long---so happy you discovered Miyazaki's movies! I'm currently on the hunt for all the movies ;)
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO CUTE. I have Totoro on dvd but still need to watch it (and other recommended Ghibli films!) x

    www.moreaboutcat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love studio films, totoro is the best =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. eBay is the BEST for stuff like this, I'm glad you got it also ee! <3
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oohhhhh...I just want to squish them.... That pencil pot will look even cuter with little pencils sticking out and maybe a flower...Ooohhh...Do you think they could make a massive one so I could stand in it and be all cute?....Is that weird? *runs away*

    Becky @ BKYStewart ~ Eclectic Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.