Perfect Sundays


The adult colouring craze has taken over in recent months, and I really hope it stays. Not only is it hella fun, but I've found it's one sure way to relax and calm me; especially on days where my anxiety threatens to take over. As someone who is already a huge fan of Cass Art, I was thrilled when they sent me over two Johanna Basford colouring books; Enchanted Forest and Secret Garden, with a huge pack of quality felt tips to boot! I know it's a small detail, but I much prefer felt tips to pencils. I don't even draw with pencils, pens are my thing yo. So this pleased me a lot.








This was by far one of the nicest packages I've gotten in a long time, because of how awesome it's been for me when I've been feeling stressed or anxious. I'd definitely recommend you guys take advantage of such a fun and therapeutic hobby, and Sunday's just seem perfect for this don't they? Get cuddled under a blanket, listen to the rain outside (obviously I dunno if it's raining where you are, but I like rain anyway so let's imagine...) and allow yourself some chill out time to colour and doodle away. I think it's an important thing to make time for yourself, and Cass Art are providing the perfect way to do this.

I'd like to take a little moment to thank Cass Art, who have been so sweet and generous to me. Not only do they have a kick ass selection of art supplies at great prices, but they have a wonderful PR team who give a great personal service too. I'm lucky enough to have an amazing Cass Art store near me in Liverpool, and I'd definitely recommend looking them up and visiting one near you to really see how beautiful their stores are. However, if you don't have one near you, they do have a Twitter where you can keep up with all their awesome deals and events too!

It'd be ludicrous if I didn't let you know that they also have a 70% sale ENDING TODAY online, so be quick!

Let's fill this nation with artists!
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

15 comments

  1. Omg, I am in love! The intricacy of the drawings are gorgeous! I've been seeing adult colouring books all over for quite some time now, and I've been dying to get my hands on one! Too bad there isn't a Cass Art anywhere near where I live, but I'll definitely check out their online store!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it so funny that adult colouring books have become so in now! I first started getting them probably about eight years ago, at first to entertain me on long plane journeys and then just for fun. Then I was at Selfridges a few weeks ago and saw they had a massive collection of them and discovered I had accidentally become mainstream...! There are some great ones out there now though, I've been eyeing the one you got for a little while.

    Nicola // pink-confetti.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just ordered a colouring book and some pens, I'm dying to try out the trend, I think it'll be awesome! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ones are gorgeous! I love the castle. I agree with you about colouring in in felt tip pens, its so much nicer. Funnily enough my dad has just brought me a colouring book today, and I'm so excited to do some this week!

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at colouring books earlier this week, but there was so much to choose from that I just couldn't decide...

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one of these books but I need some good pens to start colouring it! Need to invest...

    Uncia and Tigris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, these are GORGEOUS. I've thought about taking up coloring because of my anxiety, but I'm super picky and can rarely find things I actually like/would want to color, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful pictures! Would love to start something like this!

    Jasmine Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually brought the Secret Garden one the other day and have already fill half of it! It's so addictive- I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing! I'm totally going to have to keep my eyes out for something like this ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love, omg. Definitely need to pick up some of these.
    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get my hands on one of these ASAP! Love the idea of them :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh these look amazing. But I just know that it's the type of thing that I'd buy and never use, as I already never seem to find enough time to be as creative as I'd like! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love colouring =] I see this one everywhere, i need it in my collection!

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need that fairytale colouring book.
    I have a tattoo colouring book at home that I really need to dig out - also from Cass Art.

    Rach // illustrated-teacup.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.