Happy 4th of July


Hello lovelies and happy 4th of July to you all; especially my American friends!

Why am I posting something like this when I'm English? Because I have a lot of American followers and it's nice to give a little nod to your celebrations, even if it is celebrating a time when America broke away from British rule. Totes don't blame you, #independence and all that ;)

Also, I love any chance possible to dress up of course! My new blue wig was just dying to be worn, and I thought red lippy and white stars would go down a treat with this. You can thank me later for the easiest 4th of July look later.


So in the spirit of independence; let me know in what ways you are a strong, independent person who breaks away from the norm, or how you live your life your own way? :)

Mine would be;
my colourful hair, 
my strong disregard for expectations
and how I've become really brave and more social this past year - woo!


Have a lovely weekend everyone!


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

13 comments

  1. You look so adorable! The blue wig is gorgeousssss! Strong, independent person who breaks away from the norm? I'm still finding that out, but I'll let you know when I do, haha. Have a great weekend, Jemma!

    May • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wig is so cute - I seriously wish I could pull off the amount of different colours you seem to be able to with your hair! Not sure I'm doing anything 100% different to anyone else in terms of living my life, but I've got some time to get it sorted I suppose! Great post xx

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous my dear! (How do you rock ALL the hair colours? This is unfair!!)

    Just by being...me? I've always been a bit of an outsider to be honest, so I suppose me not caring what others think about that, is my independence?

    A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous styling! i think it's great to celebrate occasions of all nationalities and cultures if you want to. i'd say i'm independent because i go after what i want regardless of the obstacles, something which i think everyone should try to do! x

    http://the-dress-diaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this post was so lovely to read, seriously loving this look, this specific shade of blue is so bold and extravagant, I love it! It's so nice how your personality really shines through your writing Jemma! Hope you're having an amazing day!!

    -Nabeela xo
    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so, so cool Jemma! Especially love the wig and the cute stars - what a cute post and Happy 4th July to all! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! LOVE the wig!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Independence Day!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely look! And I guess I'd have to say I live my life my way by following my dreams no matter what ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blue wig totally suits you! Looking stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures from this post made me smile when the preview appeared in my facebook feed on July 4th, glad I finally got a chance to stop by and read the post! So cute.
    xo,
    Kathy
    laceandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.