Blogger Evening With Kitti

Liverpool

Drinks. Food. Bloggers. Laughter. Basically the perfect evening.

This happened a few weeks ago when the lovely guys over at Talented Talkers were looking for a group of Bloggers to arrange a group meet up, using the Kitti App. I jumped at the chance to catch up with some of my North West gals, and we took on the challenge!



Myself, Laura, Holly, Sarah, Katy, and Emma all decided to go out for a meal and drinks at The Smugglers Cove in Liverpool, on a beautiful sunny evening. We arranged everything beforehand using the Kitti app and it made everything SO easy.

Let me break it down for ya; Basically you download the app, invite the people you want added to your group from your phone's contact list, and then you can each add money to the 'kitti' by just making a deposit using your bank details. This is powered by Santander and absolutely secure, not to mention easy peasy. This way you get to save up for a group activity and see how much you've all added in, as well as watching your funds grow. Perfect for nights out, events, holidays, group gifts or anything really! Each time you want to deposit money, it only costs around 30p which is nothing really, and I found this way of saving so much more effective than keeping it on my own bank where I'm tempted to spend it!

You also get a card sent out once you sign up to the app, and once you've all collected the amount you want; you can transfer the funds to the card, and use it like any normal bank card! It's THAT easy. I already know Gary and I will be using the Kitti app to save for our trip to Disney Paris!

As well as experiencing an awesome new app, we got to have the best night together and really catch up. It was also my first time meeting Sarah, which was so lovely! I feel like I've found a great group of new friends and I can't wait to hang out with them again :) Even if they do tell me I'm a drunk!... Pshh. Just because they can't handle how awesome I am ;)

Here are some extra photos.. because everyone loves to nose at blog meet up snaps.












post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

14 comments

  1. Looks like you had alot of fun! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it was good for a last minute put together type deal! <3 ^__^

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic way to organise a meet up with friends and at the same time set a budget clear from the start. I love the last picture. You look all very cute and happy. Hope you're well and we'll speak soon xxx

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it really was SUPER helpful! <3 I think it'd be great for nights out or holidays! :) xx

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a cool app. They have an app for everything. I wish I knew more Irish bloggers so we could meet up. :)


    Ellen
    My Blog
    Fashion Giveaway click here !
    Beauty Giveaway click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, try follow a lot on Twitter, then you'll hear of meet ups & such! :D xx

      Delete
  4. You absolute cutie! I love the name of the place ''Smugglers Cove'' - it sounds like you could be on some tropical island!
    Bee xxx
    QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a cool place too! I loved it :D xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a fab time! I actually really love this idea - divvying up cash when you're out with friends can be really awkward!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds lovely! Wish I had fellow bloggers that lived nearby that you could hang with now and then :)
    xo Kitten ♥ The Howling WolfHeart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is one of the cutest things ever!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds a good idea! You's all look like you had a great time too xx

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone looks so cute <3 <3 <3 Looks like you all had a lovely time!
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.