My Favourite Budget Beauty Range

wilkinsons kiss beauty range products skincare
wilkinsons kiss beauty range products skincare
Hello lovelies! Today I wanted to share with you lot one of my favourite budget beauty brands; the Kiss range from Wilkinsons. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned their primer before on this blog as I love it so much, but I wanted to share all of my favourites from the range with you guys.

Wilko's have such an awesome collection in this range, and they are so low priced that it's hard to believe the quality, but quality it is.



wilkinsons kiss beauty range skincare face mask

wilkinsons kiss beauty skincare face mask
My first fave is the Clay Mask which I believe was only around £3 (I'm fairly certain!) however I can't seem to find this on their website unfortunately. I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye out for it though, as it lasts ages and makes my skin feel SO GOOD afterwards. You apply a thin later all over your face, and then leave it on either 5 minutes or 15 depending if you want a quick or a deep cleanse. It washes away easily with water and skin is left soft, supple and clear. I've used this at times of bad break outs, and found it helps rids spots so much quicker!

wilkinsons kiss beauty range products skincare cleanse

Next up in the Kiss range of my favourites is the 3 in 1 Cleansing Water, for only £2! I love this little baby for a few reasons, but mostly because it's so easy and gentle. It removes makeup, cleanses and tones skin, all in one go. There is barely any fragrance at all, I've really tried to give this a good smell (lol), but it's very hard to tell. There might be a slight sense of apricots at most. A quick swipe of this across my skin every night leaving me feeling fresh as a daisy, and it's a great one for when you're in a rush and can't do a full face mask.

wilkinsons kiss beauty primer makeup

Ahhh.. my favourite; the Kiss Light Reflecting Primer priced at £3. I know I've definitely mentioned on here before, but this really is such an awesome product and one that is now a fundamental part of my makeup routine. I apply a small amount of this over my face before applying foundation, and it leaves my skin feeling super silky to the touch. Makeup applies SO much better with this primer and I now hate when I don't have any on hand nearby. If there is only one product you try from this range, make it this one!

wilkinsons kiss beauty lip scrub


Finally, the small but mighty Apricot Lip Scrub from the Kiss range. I've only recently tried this, as I found my lips become really dry so much quicker now that the weather is getting hotter. A quick massage of this scrub into my lips leaves them feeling plumped, soft and cared for. At only £2 it's such a great alternative to some more expensive ones out there, especially if it's a product to just pop in your bag for days out.

Everything I've mentioned comes to around £10 for the whole lot. TEN POUND! Honestly it baffles me that it's so cheap as the quality is amazing and let's be honest, the packaging is super pretty too!


Other products I love in the range; Kiss Cleansing Foam, Kiss Shower Body Butter Cream
Products I haven't tried yet but look awesome; Kiss Blemish Balm, Kiss Radiant Energy Balm



Have you ever tried anything from the Kiss range at Wilkinsons?
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

27 comments

  1. I've tried the Wilko Fruits range but none of these! They look so cute :)

    Kimberley xx

    thecolourchronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the packaging! I've never thought about trying Wilko before but i'm always up for a bargain, so will have to give them a go. Thanks for the heads up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging attracted me too haha! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. If nothing else, they're cute and pink soooo... ;) haha x

      Delete
  4. I use the lip scrub and SPF radiance boosting moisturiser almost daily! Absolutely love the Wilko range! (And if I could eat the lip scrub with a spoon I totally would...) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I haven't tried this brand before - it sounds absolutely fabulous! And great prices too! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried any of the Wilkes range but I think I'm going to have to put it on my list (for when I've worked through all the products that I currently have on my stash!) but the lip scrub looks like a good dupe for the lush ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that Wilkinson's had a beauty range! The packaging is so cute, I'll definitely try it out.
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know that Wilkinson's had a beauty range! The packaging is so cute, I'll definitely try it out.
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never seen these before. Will definitely be trying the primer and lip scrub! Thanks for the heads up :)

    xlaurenslifex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also love the packaging on them. Wilko's is really stepping it up with their range of beauty :)

    Pams Stuff and Things | Tarte Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. The primer and clay mask sound absolutely amazing! Plus, the packaging is so adorable! I'm not sure where I can get this range here, but I'll defo try browsing their website!

    May • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that cleanser and it reeks like paint stripper! Maybe I got a dodgy one :/ I use it for removing make up from my hands/ dressing table after getting ready as I refuse to put it on my face haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use the wilkinsons skin therapy range on my face, the sensitive range is the only thing my face reacts well too. I use the face wash, face scrub, lotion and toner and love it all. And all of it unscented which my skin loves! I may have to try this little range too though. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen these products but never really paid much attention. I'm running out of primer so I'll give this a go. Thanks for sharing =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooo I really want to give some of these products a try now... particularly the primer! They look fab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I lived near a wilkos now because I really want to give these ago!! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everythiing sounds so amazing! I'm nearly out of my Lush lip scrub so I will definitely be trying Wilko's offering next (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always love a good budget buy! Neeeed that lip scrub desperately at the moment, and the packaging is so cute! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These sound amazing! I've never tried anything from this brand before, but I'm totally going to have to now ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe how pretty the packaging is for how cheap it is! It doesn't look cheap at whatsoever, definitely must give these a try :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've not seen this range before... I'm definitely going to give the cleansing water & primer a go me thinks! X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like I'm off to Wilkos... xD
    Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.