All The Colours Of The Rainbow

As often happens, I found myself recently browsing cute kawaii stores on Ebay, hoping upon a bargain or two. Amongst a store that sold me all the Totoro merch I could ask for, I saw these pretty pops of colour shining out; a vast array of the brightest nail varnishes you could imagine.

nail varnish polish bright colours kawaii

nail varnish polish bright colours kawaii

nail varnish polish bright colours kawaii

nail varnish polish bright colours kawaii

nail varnish polish bright colours kawaii

Obviously I had to snap them up and give them a go; any excuse to buy anything colourful, am I right? They do need two coats to really shine through, but after that you can see 'em for miles! Anyway, they were cheap as chips so I'm rather happy. I'm not a very Summery person (I much prefer Autumn/Winter!), but I do love making the most of bright colours everywhere and it being (sort of) acceptable to have neon nails.


What little purchases have you made this week?

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

16 comments

  1. wow these are super bright and pretty! I am a big fan of bright nail polish :)
    really like the bright green :D

    Melissa | Fruity Flamingo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These polishes are stunning, right up my street!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable packaging - love these colours too - I would definitely paint my toenails all of these colours or maybe do a marble effect - love it x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so lovely!!! I just purchased a t-shirt that said "Sleep all day. Blog all night". How perfect is that?

    Lots of love, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! These are so cute and vibrant and so colourful.
    I love when you find bargains like this on ebay. :)
    Lately I have gotten a lot of lipsticks and make up from makeup revolution cause they are real bargains. :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shades are gorgeous and they look like such great polishes!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  7. and they are so pretty!!!! oh my

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute and bright!! I try to avoid those shops on Ebay.. so many cute goodies for cheap! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need that pink i need that pink i need that pink i need that pink

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all Gemma! No little purchases for me this week ;-)
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the pink one and I love it! They are such fun shades especially for the summer <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, these look so cute! I love the colours ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute. I love the blue one. Bright nails are always acceptable. Well at least I hope they are :)
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.