Blogs To Visit This Weekend


Bank holiday weekend - we all love it don't we? Even me, working from home. I know you'd think it wouldn't make a difference but it does. Everyone seems in a happier mood, there are loads of bank holiday bargains around, and sometimes it even affects Gary at work, which means we get more time together. Plus there's just that feeling of bank holiday-ness, haha.

In the spirit of keeping things upbeat and awesome, this weekend I've made it my goal that I'll be visiting a heap load of blogs everyday this week. Sometimes this is hard because of long working hours, other priorities, yadda yadda yadda. But not this week. I've carved out time specifically to make sure I can, and I'm excited. I'll be leaving comments, following people and hoping to spread a little bit of blog cheer.



So I'm hoping you guys will join me along the way, as I think it'll be bloody lovely tbh. I've decided to share with you my advertisers for this month, but let them speak for themselves why you should give them a visit. I do hope you'll give them a chance to wow you, and pop over and check out their blogs. After all, it;s nice to be nice isn't it?

Happy reading!




Name: Fiona Abbey 


About: I'm Fiona a Business student with a serious tea addiction. Wishes, Hopes and Dreams is my happy place on the internet where I can post things I love and that inspire me. It's mostly a lifestyle blog but I am slowly introducing more in the way of beauty and fashion too so watch this space for more from me and my little blog. I love doing review posts as well as places I've visited, as they give me the scope to be myself and also be honest. I try and keep away from issues which may be controversial or negative as I like my blog to be a little ray of sunshine in an increasingly dark world. 

Other links:





Name: Be (or Belen)


AboutI'm Be. I'm 22 and I'm from Spain. I’m a daydreamer. I’m a fan of all things girly and anything pink. I love to create things and to make everything look pretty. I like to write about lifestyle, recipes, DIYs, the things I’ve done, the places I’ve visited…I love share everything I live and learn on my blog. 

Other links:



Name: Irene (Ire)

About: I'm a student and caffeine addict based in Milan, Italy. In the past year I have embraced my love for writing and documenting my life through my blog, where I post weekly reviews of makeup and skincare products I'm loving. I love taking some time to talk about mental health and social justice, too. I absolutely love sharing recipes, notes from my occasional travels and adventures, university-related tips and everything that has to do with being an anxious twenty-year-old with a passion for makeup and storytelling, trying to find my way in the world.

Name: Katie Meehan



About: I'm a 20 year old student blogger that's in love with all things beauty, photography and social media! Originally a beauty blog, with the odd lifestyle post thrown in there. My blog is my personal space to share what I love. I am an Instagram addict with a love for luxury makeup products and all things pink!  

Other links: 
Snapchat: 'katiemeehann'




Name - Jessica


About - My blog is mainly beauty, but overall it is a little bit of everything! I've just been having a little blogging break but now I am starting to get back into the swing of things I will be posting at least once week and maybe twice.  As well as beauty I enjoy posting lifestyle posts and often post about my mental health which seems to have a good response.  Hopefully see you over on The Birds and Butterflies! Enjoy :) 

Other links - 





Name: zoerdo 


About: Zoerdo is a fun and exciting beauty blog. It talks from weird and unusual Asian products to French luxury products and anything in between.   The new and innovative beauty lines that appear all over world are evaluated, tested and presented in an open and sincere manner.  The international dimension of this blog brings an amazing selection of products which are rarely covered yet are very exciting.  The author also covers a range from the low end to luxury items.  All this whilst following the adventures and travel experience of Zoe who is the author of the blog as well as her every day life and experiences.

Other links:




Name: Llinos Thomas


About: The Lilac Linnet is where I discuss my love of books, stationery, guinea pigs and crochet.  I also discuss my health issues which include cancer and how it has changed my life, important issues like pjs v loungewear, and trips out and about around the UK.  If you are looking for chat and creativity, come visit!

Other links: 



Name: Laura


About: Day Dreaming Foodie started life as a personal space for me ( Laura ) to share my favourite recipes, and dining experiences. Over the past 5 years (?!?!) DDF has slowly morphed into more of a lifestyle blog – reflecting moments from all areas of life in Field Cottage, as well as documenting my travels. Life with Laura. As we move through 2016 Day Dreaming Foodie has started a whole new chapter, one that introduces posts from other like minded souls; firstly welcoming Jools to the team! I am hopeful that this will bring an increase in content – along side a tempting variety of topics & points of view!

Other links:



Thank you so much to this month's advertisers!

If you'd like to advertise with me in future, check my ads page.
Let me know what type of blog is your favourite? :)



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.