The Wonderful #NWBloggersMeetUp !

Source - Hannah 

Considering I only attended my very first blog event 2 weeks ago, I think I've done fantastic to attend another in such a short space of time! This one had been planned and in my diary for a long time though, and I was so excited for months leading up to it!

A group of 25 North West girls all together in one bar swapping tips, having a laugh and enjoying some lovely gift bags? Pretty perfect. The event was held in Kabinett just outside the very center of Liverpool, and is as quirky and beautiful as I could ever want. With plenty of sofas for relaxing, and a playlist to die for; they have made my dream bar to be honest. We each were given our gift bags upon arrival and they had a range of amazing things inside for us. We had one bag designed especially for us from Wild Thang filled with goodies from various brands I'll mention in a moment. Then we also had a very generous gift bag each from Utility, and finally one from Natalie Roche. So yes, we were spoiled!


Once we had all chatted among ourselves and I had finally met some girls who I'd spoken to for months online (yay!), we had a good mooch around the two brands that attended the event; Lucy who represented Natalie Roche, and Carrie from Junkbox. Natalie Roche are UK distributors that represent Amazing Cosmetics, GLAMGLOW and Xen Tan. We got the opportunity to test out the brands, talk about the work that goes into them, and even get some samples in our bags! Carrie from Junkbox was an absolute sweetheart, I'm not even exaggerating. She was the loveliest and coolest person I've ever met, haha! She had a table full of her products including hats, tshirts, jumpers, necklaces, stationary, mugs; and they were all beautiful. I honestly wanted to buy everything, but I settled on one of her unique necklaces. 


Source - Hannah

We all had a chance to sit down, enjoy some beautiful cupcakes provided by helloand, try some cocktails from the bar, and really have a good laugh. I had so much fun and haven't laughed so much in ages! I didn't once feel awkward or out of place, everyone was so lovely. We also had a raffle going for various prizes, and I won some coconut oil which is always nice to have when you dye your hair green. I also won a clutch bag and purse from Little Moose and I was so thrilled with this! LM are a brand I have adored for a long time, and I think their products are so quirky and unique, so winning this was amazing! All raffle proceeds went to Claire House Children's Hospice and Freshfields Animal Rescue.





Brands who very kindly donated items for the day - Propercorn, Mello Mallo, The Dessert Counter, Witch Skincare, Crabtree & Evelyn, Balmi, Sweet Cecilys, Lipcote, Stabilo, Busy B, Bespoke Bracelets, Utility, Blistex, Lipglam, Smooch Cosmetics, Popband, DHC, Hairy Jane, Virtue, Skinetica, & many more! *I'll be doing more posts!


After a few hours, when some people had to leave; half of us went out for a few drinks and food at Las Iguanas. We had a lovely chilled out afternoon/evening and I felt I really got to know everyone a little better too.





A few of these photos are courtesy of the lovely Olivia

Saturday was an absolutely amazing day and I feel like I've met some of the nicest people ever! I can't wait until the next one :) I do plan on doing more blog posts with reviews on some of the items from the gift bags, so keep an eye out for that. 

Thanks so much to everyone who made the effort for the day to be such a success - it was truly special.

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

16 comments

  1. Aww lovely post!! Go Jiv!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JIV IS REAL :') Hahahaha. Aww so bloody awesome to meet you! Such a laugh! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this! I'd give anything to be a part of something like this and meet amazing people. Looks wonderful! great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I hope you get the chance to! As this was just beyond wonderful for me :) xx

      Delete
  3. Awww, sounds like you all had a great time, and a right ol' laugh :)

    And wowzer, so much stuff in the gift and goody bags! :o

    http://meg-siobhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they were so generous! It was the best, best, best day! I cant wait for the next one! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, looks like lots of fun and a great goodie bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! It was so great meeting even more bloggers! :)

      Delete
  5. Thos cupcakes look amazing. Looks like you all had a fab time.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can honestly say they were SO yummy haha! xx

      Delete
  6. Awwww man I saw so much about this on Twitter, I'm so jealous of you all! Hopefully one day I'll get to meet you in person (wouldn't that be awesome?? all the feels) xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly you've no idea how much I'd love that! - You'd make me fangirl haha ;) xx

      Delete
  7. What a lovely gathering! I really wanted to go to the next one but I'm busy that weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I have that chocolate cake please? Well done on attending your second event, I think i'd be scared of attending any. I shall just view from afar! x

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so much fun! And those cupcakes are making me drool right now!

    Beth x

    www.bethany-georgina.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this looks lovely! I wish that there were meet ups near where I live ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.