Meet Luna

cat sitting

cat playing

If you haven't seen my Twitter or Instagram, you won't know that on Friday we finally brought home this little bundle of joy. We decided a long time ago we wanted to get a cat, and we've been waiting a few weeks to bring this adorable kitten home with us. We originally thought she might be a boy! But there's nothing like a surprise ending is there? We did discuss girls names already, and we knew 'Luna' was top of the list.

I spent the whole weekend falling in love and being mesmerized by this cute kitty, that I got hardly anything done truth be told. I was worried she would be really scared of us at first, but the opposite seems to have happened; she's really clingy and hates to be alone! My poor heart breaks if I leave the room more than a few minutes and she starts crying. She only has a very tiny, squeaky meow right now and it makes my heart ache! It could be that she's still not used to being without her litter of brothers and sisters, but she's settled in perfectly otherwise. We spent the first few nights while Gary was in work cuddled in bed together. No matter how many time I put her in her own lovely bed, she insisted on getting in bed and cuddling up to me. How can I say no to that face? Clearly she's going to be the most spoiled kitten ever.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce you all and give you an insight into the weekend I've had. I'm so happy right now I could burst; but I wont.. I'll settle on spamming my Instagram with cute cat photos.

Bye guys!


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

32 comments

  1. Aww, look at that little face! I don't blame you for spoiling her already - she's adorable. Congratulations xx

    thefoolishobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaah such a sweetie! I remember being totally obsessed with my cat when we first got him too xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is making me want a new kitten so much! I wish they stayed teeny forever! Sx

    sarahbosson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. She is absoultely adorable. 😍😍

    www.amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has to be the cutest kitty that I have even seen, she is adorable :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so damn cute! I'd love to get a kitten but I think four cats would be a little too much, plus Ivy is still a terror ha ha. Give me a shout if you ever need any cat advice or tips, I'm basically one of those cat ladies the internet warns you about :D


    Indra
    www.aliceinbeautyland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blesss!!!! She is the cutest cat ever, in love wid her.. excited to see her more pics.

    Rafiia
    www.mysteriousblogger21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh!! I have been waiting for this post! I am dying at the photos especially the 1st one! SO CUTE Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahahaha she is absolutely gonna be like harry! He has to sleep next to me everynight ahaha and cry when i go to the loo! They are just too cute! Ill have to come.see her asap! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so precious! Love the name! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I've just came across your blog and I love it! I'm following on bloglovin! Aw, little Luna is so cute. I've always wanted to call one of my pets Luna because it's the name of a Smashing Pumpkins song that I love <3 Luna is just so adorable! x x x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh goodness, she's so beautiful! Take as many kitten photo's as you can, they sadly get big really really fast! :(

    Em | beauty&bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with her oh my god <3 I miss having kittens!
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's so beutiful! <3
    www.shystrangemanic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your kitten has just broken the cutness scale <3 <3 <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so so soooo cute!!! Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww your kitty is adorable (but I'm sure you already realized that.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's So Cute!!! I love the name Luna, reminds me of Sailor Moon. My Kitty's name is Mordechai.
    Socially Awkward Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, Luna is so cute! She looks like a female and kitten version of my cat ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  20. She's such a cutie omg! I miss when our kitten was little. They grow up so fast!

    You've got some exciting months ahead there :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This cat is absolutely adorable. :D
    I love my cat so much and just cats in general and I know that I want two kittens when I am older. I want to call them Sheldon and Zazzy :D

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cutie!
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. eeek she's the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahhh she's so cute, she's making me weak. Cats are so adorbs!

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww she is adorable. They are so cute that age xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what an absolute CUTIE! I am an adamant cat lover and she sure is a sweetheart :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww. If Luna would like to feature in my FleaBagFriday posts, please get in touch. I'm always looking for bloggers with pets.
    helensnowdon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww. If Luna would like to feature in my FleaBagFriday posts, please get in touch. I'm always looking for bloggers with pets.
    helensnowdon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. She's so cute! Kitties are my biggest weakness for real. Luna is a perfect name!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I WANT ONE. I cannot get over how adorable she is! Those eyes too, piercing! I hope she is settling in to her new home, I have no doubt that you'll drown her in love and kitty treats!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.