Life Lately

Hello lovelies! It's seems like life is flying by lately, and I'm so busy that I can't even keep up with it. In those rare, precious moments that I have the chance to sit, reflect, sleep...  I can actually really appreciate those wild, busy moments though. Weird right?

Work is great, friendships are awesome (even if distant/living though social media), Gary and I are the cutest team you've ever seen, and things feel pretty good for this green haired lady. That's not to say we haven't had any negatives things happen lately. We had to cancel our Amsterdam trip for one example; but life is too short to dwell and I'd like to focus on all the good.

I really enjoy 'Instagram lately' posts and I thought I'd share some images I've had on my own Insta the past two weeks and explain them. As they help give an idea what I've been up to day to day.
Left to right, top to bottom.

1. If you haven't read about me attending my first blog event, please check out this post. It was one of the best experiences, I got to meet a blogger hero of mine, and made some great friendships! Yay for blogging enriching my life!

2. Bee and Puppycat. WOAH. This is my new favourite thing ever. As a longtime Adventure Time fan, this show is the next big, beautiful sister I didn't even know it needed. I feel like I AM BEE. I'm just missing my puppycat. Although that might only be for another 2 weeks... (Spoiler!!) So yes this show is amazing. Expect some drawings/paintings inspired by this soon.

3. Writing, writing, writing. I've kept up my journal and it's been so therapeutic and helpful!

4. YUM. I love anything caffeinated, creamy, sweet. This was everything.

5. I bought the cutest beauty themed garland from Toni and it's the best! I can't wait to hang this over my desk. I just need to buy a desk. And find time to hang it, haha. Seriously you guys, I'm a busy bee.

6. I've never really liked salted popcorn before now, but I'm enjoying snacking on it lately. This is bad guys.

7. Enjoying wearing Spring colours lately. I hope to make this year a more pastel toned one too.

8. Investing in some new bath bombs was beautiful! Reviews soon.

9. More caffeine. Did I mention how tired I am all the time?



And that's pretty much me these past two or three weeks. How about you guys?

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

13 comments

  1. I just recently discovered for love for coffee (about 2 weeks ago) and I can't stop drinking the stuff (I mean I have worked in a Starbucks warehouse for 3 years) but only just realised coffee is okay! Great post! I love people's Insta posts cos they're so varied! I might steal the idea for a post of my own :) :)

    John ¦ Shout John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could still drink coffee, but it makes me too jittery! Looks like you've been having a great time recently. I'm so glad you've enjoyed your first event- I've made quite a few friends through events now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you sound so happy, young lady!! You may be crazy busy but you still make time to chat with people and you deserve all this love you're getting lately. I would drink coffee but me and it have a hate/hate relationship. haha!! xxx

    Dee | Prompts by Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love instagram updates! I do a monthly one and love having a little nosey! Haha. Lots of coffee goodness, love that!! My fav drink ATM is a soya caramel latte, delish. Following you on Instagram now! xxx

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to check out Bee and Puppycat as I am a big Adventure Time fan so this sounds as though it will be ideal! I really need to get back into journalling again too, I've lost the knack for it recently so I'm hoping that I get back into the swing of it now that spring is nearing! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw what a pain about Amsterdam. Hope you can rebook soon! Glad everything else is going well for you. Coffee and creamy is just ideal right?! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is after inspiring me for a future post, thank you for writing it, I loved it. :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy your way of doing like monthly updates through Instagram styled pictures or using your Instagram! I'm always struggling what to write about after a month :|

    Thanks! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy reading your lists. I love that your try to focus on the good. I’ve been doing that lately and it’s been working wonders for me. It’s a great way to live really. Thanks for sharing!
    http://ericarodriguez.me/blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't Bee and Puppycat the cutest thing ever! It just makes me soooo happy! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear that things are going well for you lately! And eeep - Toni's art is just the cutest!

    x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's great that everything is going well! And I'm totally obsessed with Bee and Puppycat, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.