A New Home








Things I'm thankful for-

The most comfortable, beautiful new bed. Think marshmallows and clouds. HEAVEN.

My new view. True there are better ones out there but I never even had a view at my old house, so I'm loving this at the moment. Seeing all the twinkly lights of town in the evening is so pretty and relaxing.

Space! Gary and I were so cramped in the old house living with my mum and brother, and now we have more than enough space to roam. It's amazing to not feel confined to one room!

My workroom. Gary being the kind soul that he is, offered to let me have the spare room entirely to myself. Although it's not set up yet, I plan on having a huge desk in there for somewhere I can write, draw, paint and photograph. I also have my wardrobe and mirror in there so I can treat it as my own closet too, yay! This is definitely going to be my happy place.

Freedom. Now whilst it's true we pretty much did what we wanted anyway while living with my mum, it's so good now to know we aren't affecting or bothering anybody else now. It's also SUCH a nice relief to not still feel like a child.

Possibilities. I don't have anything in particular in mind here, but it's fantastic to know that we've finally gotten the perfect place we've wanted for years. Who knows what other lovely things will come in the future.


And finally, I'm so grateful for having internet finally :) I will be back to my usual blogging routine before you guys know it! You can expect lots of photographs of the new place as we unpack and settle in properly. We still have so much furniture to buy! Hope you've all had a lovely week :) xx



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

28 comments

  1. That view is oddly gorgeous!! Isn't it noisy with all the cars? Love that you and Gary have your freedom at last and you sound so much happier! Fingers crossed for you both and I bet you can't wait for your first Christmas there together! xxx

    Dee | www.promptsbydee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied to this on Twitter but nooooooo I love it haha :D Used to noise anyway tbh :) Thanks miss! xx

      Delete
  2. Yay! Glad the move went well, I totally know what you mean it is so nice to have your own space and your own work room will be fab :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will bonce we're all done, eeep!! :D So exciting! xx

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your new adventure in your home :)

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I hope you are settling into your new home well. :) Moving can be a scary and daunting thing which you seem to be handling very well. I commend you greatly for that. :) I love your decor. I love that you gave this post a thanksgiving slant. It was very clever but it was also giving us an update on your life. :)

    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Ellen! I've found the whole thing mostly perfect <3 Just love having our own space now xx

      Delete
  5. Good luck on your new home. The view looks amazing. There is nothing better then having your own place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I love the view, its' one of my favourite things here ^__^

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your new home together with your boyfriend, nothing is more exciting than having that first place together and your own freedom. So nice of him to let you have the spare bedroom for your own creativity x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know! ^__^ Aww thanks Alina, we're so beyond happy and it's taken a whil to get here s it means a lot to us :) xx

      Delete
  7. How exciting!! Congrats on the new home. I think the view is great! I've never had a view like that from out my window... My view has always just been grass and trees lol

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so nice though! haha :D
      Aww thank you hunnie! xx

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! Those lights above your bed are just the most adorable too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an obsession with fairy lights! :D hehe x

      Delete
  9. Such a perfect time to have your new home too, before the new year begins! Congratulations! I love the view of a city or town at night, the skyline with all of those lights is amazing :)

    Elle x
    Notes of Petranella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know I'm so thrilled to begin a new year in a new place! <3 :) Thanks for popping by lovely! xx

      Delete
  10. You have such a lovely new home :D And a perfect timing also: new year and fresh start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep! Agreed! It's gona be so good! Once we've done up the place properly I'll do a proper post showing the whole place off! :D xx

      Delete
  11. Your new home looks lovely! Wish you loads of luck in your new place x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That view is ace! Better than mine at the minute (train tracks!) hope you settle into your new home :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A nice view, bigger room and your very own workroom? Jealoussss!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys are just so cute! Congratulations on the new home my dears <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Must be exciting to move into a new place, i can't wait til a have a little house of my own x
    Love Vicki ♥ victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.