Five People On Twitter I'll Always Follow


It's no secret that I'm a Twitter addict. No matter the time of day, where I am or what I'm doing; I'm usually tweeting, or scrolling through my feed. People are no longer surprised to get replies from me at 4am chatting casually. In fact, I get asked at least once every few days, 'Do you ever sleep?!' by someone. Hey, we all have our addictions. Maybe yours is caffeine. Okay, I'll admit, I'm addicted to caffeine too. Whatever.

Throughout this Twitter addiction, I've noticed a fair few things about how the people I follow can be categorised. Okay, so we're all special little snowflakes, unique and everything... but sometimes there are trends too. I'm attracted to certain types of people, and I notice it on that platform more than anywhere. 


Here are the five types of people I follow more than anyone else- 


1. The gif person.
Go on, admit it; someone you follow just came to mind didn't they? There's always that guy or gal (I said said gal, haha) who uses gifs like there's no tomorrow. They have one for every emotion and situation you could imagine, and always use them well. I like these people, they make me laugh. Sure, it's kind of a cheap laugh but I appreciate the effort. You go Glen Coco! *Insert Mean Girls gif here*


2. The moral high horse.
There's those people who are always keen to give their opinion, call out bullshit and stand up for what they believe in. Cheers to that! But... okay as awesome as that is, we all know that one person who takes it to the extreme don't we? They go a bit OTT and we can't help but wonder if they just love feeling superior or causing a bit of dramz on Twitter when none was really needed. But no hate, I love following these people. They keep me up to date on every little issue and keep the absolute nobheads in check.


3. The sunshine and lollipops people.
AKA the people who are JUST SO NICE. Like, all the time... to everyone! How do they do it? What's their secret? Are they on drugs? Are they secretly plotting against us all? Either way, I love 'em. Bloody kind souls, we need more of 'em. I don't claim to be one, but I do like to try take a page from their book. I can think of at least one person like this and I love her. I hope she kinda knows this ones for her when she reads this.


4. The witty wonders.
Those people who are so quick, witty and funny with every single tweet, that you could scroll through their tweets alone for amusement. These are the ones I'm most jealous of. OH HOW I WISH I HAD THE BANTZ. I love these guys. I follow a fair few like this. Some don't even blog, I don't have a clue what they do, except tweet LOLZ. And I will always follow.


5. The creative quirks.
Ahhh, my people! I'm not claiming to be as awesome as you guys, of course. But I feel deeply connected to these folk. You know, the ones that write like it's their last dying day and they must get these thoughts down before it bursts out of them and it's ALWAYS beautiful. Or the ones that paint, draw, craft like they're built by Pinterest. Man, those people give me all the jealousy. But I adore them. They inspire me and keep me going.



So that's usually the most common type of people I try to follow on Twitter. What about you guys?

...Also, do you think you fit into any of these categories? Hehe. Let me know!



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.