Collage Work: A Storm Of Colour


Today I wanted to share one of my latest collages with you guys. They're something I've shown on this blog many times before, although it's been a while. This one is basically a visual representation of everything inspiring me lately, and everything I want my blog to be. Colourful, edgy, girly, unique, and slightly off kilter.

Images are from artwork that inspires me, my own drawings/doodles/magazines and Pinterest.


You can find more of my collages/moodboards here.


Let me know what you think, or if you enjoy making collages? :)



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.