Stick to Stigu Planner

Let me start today by admitting to you guys I already have a bunch of planners; I'm a bit addicted. There's no easier way to tempt me than to put a blank, pretty planner in front of me - you can be sure I'll buy it within minutes. The problem I usually have though is I don't have one single planner that is completely perfect for me. Functional, useful, nice layout, pretty, etc. There's always something. So when Stigu got in touch with me and asked if I'd like to receive their planner to try out, I thought 'Hell yes!'.






The Stick to Stigu planner is a unique combination of organisation and motivational inspiration. By that I mean it's hella good planning everything I need. There's an overall full page 2016 calender at the front of the book for a general outlook for the year, and there's also every single day broken up with its own space on each page (one week per page) for in depth daily planning. I love being able to write down and plan for events in the coming months, and also write down my daily to do list all in one place, without running out of space. Each page for the week also has motivational quotes, tips and tricks to help you balance plans too!



I love appreciate that at the back of the book there are plenty of blank pages, for brainstorms/doodles/sticking things in that I may need. Oh, and the fact that the whole thing is on a ring binder makes a good difference to me too. No struggling to open pages and really right all over the page.

In fact, my only small critique of this planner would be that I wished it appealed to the pink/girly loving side to me. It's not boyish by any means, but I do certainly love a planner that is worthy of my Instagram. This one concentrates more on the functionality of the planner, and for me lacks the visual side I'd love too. That being said; this will not put me off using it at all. I've found this planner is my new go-to! I used to use two or three notebooks for different things, and I've found I use the Stigu planner for everything now. So it's still a winner for me!



Do you need a new planner for the year? And would you try this one?




post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.