Drunk Dork... 5? I Wanna Say 5.

Here we are again guys. What can I say I have a weakness. It's called being awesome on a regular basis.
Do not read this blog if you are young and impressionable and will give in to the peer pressure of my drinking lol. No really.
Anyway it's coming to the end of a good week, and it's about to get even better, yay! I go out on Saturday with all my college friends and its going to be immense. We're out from about 3pm... and staying out all night yaaay. So if you'd like to see me drunk periscope. I recommend you watch your phone on Sat. LOLZ.
Anyway question time -
what's your favourite stuff to draw/paint? 😊

- Thanks Amyyyyyyyy! I love doing people mostly. I like creating characters from nothing and making stories about each one as I go. I also love making colourful collages, it makes me SO HAPPYYY.

to be drunk or not to be drunk?

- Always be drunk Elle.n hahhahaa.


Okay and someone just asked me on Whatsapp to name a situation where I completely changed my opinion on someone/something and why did it change.
Hmm..
This ones hard. thats what she said ahahhaha
.
Umm.
I hated Britney spears until she got angry and shaved her head hahahahahaha. Because then was wasnt acting all fake and I appreciated it.
Im pretty sure this answer would be better it was serious and life changing sorry lol. 

Ive just been chatting about age with someone too. And how I always go for younger guys (my bf is a year younger, and most of my exes were between 1-4 years younger LOL) and even my friends are younger. I do have some friends from school/college etc that are the same age - but a HUGE propertion of my relationships are with people younger than me. I think Ive genuinely gotten to the point I think if I hide between all these people, I'll seem younger MWHAHAHA. I mean, look at my blogging friends. SURE, there are the odd babes my age and older (Im not naming you hahaha BUT CLUES: GLAM, TEA, CORY.. etc). 
But mostly? They're all 19/20/21! Haha. Im 28 in April. Even my JIV is younger than me. IM FUMING. haha. But then I think.. If I just started properly lying, like telling you all I was 21.. could I get away with it? Skim away a few years ;) ahahaha.
Im listening to Alkaline Trio and IM SO HAPPY. I love them so much omg. Anyone else? Speaking of my emo years.. I go to see Funerals final show in April OMFG so excited :D It's gonna be amazing.

THINGS.

People who make me feel like I can REALLY be myself - Charlie
Things I crave when Im having a bad day - Pizza, prosecco, haribo, trashy magazines, netflix.
Tattoos I want - Too many to name. So I'll simply tell you my next - a crescent moon and a planet on my thumbs. Happening soon.
Things I've bought recently - Koreon makeup, a cat headband, notebooks, a jacket, tights, and cute bagg.
Worries - Right now? NOTHING.
Things I want in 2016 - more tattoos. Lots more. Green hair again. Meeting more people. Travels. Festivals. Adventures. 
Worst film I ever seen: Black Christmas.
3 Favourite films I think of first: Eternal Sunshine, Fight Club, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I obviously like David Fincher.


I love you all. Please lets use this drunk as hell post for good,
TELL ME what you'd like to see on this blog? Go on. I'm obviously open to any suggestions..
<3 Kisses (sloppy, drunk ones.)
p.s. I'll leave you with these lyrics because WHY NOT.

"Holy eyes, I never knew I'd beg down at your feet
Hold on tight, I never knew I'd know much more than this
Open sky, the wave of pain, the scent of you is bliss
Hungry eyes, they stare at me, I know, I know.
Don't go!"

p.s. they arne tmaking a second american Millenium film and I am HEARTBROKEN OMG ROONEY MARA <3


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.