Drunk Dork 3


So I'm writing this one in the company of a dear JIV aka Liv. We've had quite a few drinks and we've been on periscope all night and it got a bit weird tbh. I've had to delete some because oh my god they were awful. OMG It got rude.

Lemme just get real for a sec. Tonight we ordered vibrators from LoveHoney. I got one for Liv as a pressie because if you cant do that for a mate WHAT THE HELL CAN YOU DO. Im a good friend.

We also chatted about what makes someone gay, how to tell if someone is gay, and very many a sexual thing haha. Oh dear.

Anyway she's a good little JIB.


I forgot what else I wanted to talk about.
She's made me a white chocolate latte. She's whipped. HAHAHAHA.

I was thinking about secrets and we revealed a few on Periscope. Well, we played that '2 Truths 1 Lie game' LOL and nobody guessed my truth right. I duno hwo to feel about that haha.
Liv moaned at me saying I have to have a lie in tomorrow so there we go. Lie in for Jem. She's gona text me from the front room like a freak when she wakes up. ALSO someone on periscope got liv to keep saying 'Mike Hunt; over and over. HAHA. Yep. I'll leave you to work that one out haha.

I am gonna curl up in bed in a bit with my latte and clean my makeup off and get in jim jams even though liv moaned aba jim jams im making her sleep in them or gary will get a surprise when he comes home in the morning hahahahahaha. Liv pure pantless in da living roo HAHAHAA

On Monday I'll be seeing JIV again for our new PROJECT hahaha. For 2016, and its gonna be awesome. Then I also have to give her her vibrator next week too, obv. She'll be fuming if not hahahaa. So if you all realise Liv is extra happy next week YOU KNOW WHY. HAHAHAA.


ANYWAY.
Goodbye.

Hello 2016.

LOLZ Mike Hunt.

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.