20 Favourite Things Recently




1. Chocolate milk.

2. Cat cuddles (this is probably a permanent one to the list, yes?).

3. Harry Potter & The Cursed Child.

4. Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand Cream.

5. Painting with watercolour.

6. Rainy, windy days.

7. Izombie (I'm late to this party but so).

8. Storage DIY's on Pinterest.

9. Metallic nail polishes.

10. ASMR videos.

11. Midi rings.

12. Cute backpacks.

13. My Moomins Pjs

14. Posca pens.

15. Snail mail.

16. Replaying Zelda games on DS.

17. Pom pom garlands.

18. Glitter eyeshadow (and just a butt load of glitter in general).

19. Manicure YT videos.

20. Polaroids.







 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.