'All About Me' Tag

 Hello beauties!

You may have seen me tweeting last night about how exhausted I was - I had a lovely, chilled night relaxing with Gary and crafting towards my first creative challenge for January. It was fantastic, and just what I needed. Alas because of work my schedule is so much busier these days, and I wont have a post ready for a day or two. But quality over quantity eh!?

In the meantime, the lovely Meggan tagged me to do this little 'About Me' questionnaire, and I thought it'd be fun! Plus I always enjoy getting to know bloggers more, so I'm hoping you guys will too!

Have a great week!


  1. Name and age: Jemma, and I am (ughh) 26 years old. I think/act like 18/19 though
  2. Where are you from: Liverpool, UK.
  3. How tall are you: 5'6
  4. Do you have any pets: No :( But we're going to have a kitty in the future!
  5. Are you in a relationship: Yep! My lovely man is one of a kind.
  6. Tea or Coffee: I like both but definitely prefer coffee.
  7. If you couldn't wear bright red lipstick ever again, what would be your new "go-to": Dark purple. Or a peachy nude.
  8. What is one fashion item that you wish never happened: Umm... maybe denim jackets.
  9. Guilty pleasure food: Doritos and dip - YUM
  10. Favorite season: Autumn! :)
  11. One thing you wish someone one told you when you first started using make up: Subtlety is so much more beautiful.
  12. Have you ever dyed you hair? What colors: Haha, I currently have green hair so thats a YES. I've been brown, black, pink, orange, purple, red, blue.. umm? yeah. 
  13. Last Thing you bought: Umm... Monster?
  14. Favorite bloggers: Okay if I had to chose ONLY ONE! - http://eliseblaha.typepad.com/
  15. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Why: Seattle, because it looks beautiful. And I love the rain haha.


 

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

8 comments

  1. I love reading posts like these! It's probably me being nosy but even small little details like "tea or coffee?" I find really interesting! Great post Jemma! :)
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these! PS I'm from Seattle, it's certainly rainy AND beautiful. ;)
    Allie
    coffeeandeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "getting to know you" posts. Little quirks about people are really interesting to me. You and my boyfriend have the same guilty pleasure food!

    xx Amanda | teatimetails.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh do you have pictures of your past hair colors?! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag - lovely to find out more about you :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Makeup Revolution & Benefit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doritos are so good, gosh I want some now!!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tag Jemma! Good job you like the rain living in Liverpool.

    Rachael xo
    Girl Behind The Blue Door

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.