Weekly Summary


I wanted to summarize this week with some photos, thoughts, and happy things - but I can't skim over the fact that this blog has reached over 800 followers! I just want to say a HUGE thank you to anyone who follows me, visits, reads my ramblings; because it makes me feel awesome, and encourages me in so many ways! It's made this past year the best one in forever and given me hope, confidence, challenges and new friends. I hope I can continue to make this blog a place you want to visit :]



Other Happy Things This Week:

.Topping up the green in my hair. Much vibrance oh wow.

.Doing my nails, because it's rare I get the chance these days.

.Planning the Liverpool Bloggers Event! We're all getting involved and it's so awesome! Amazing brands, a fantastic venue, lovely people! I'm busy planning a logo and name badges.. #Bloggersareboss

.Painting - Well, my 'mixed media piece' is more accurate. I'm so happy I changed my 12 Projects idea for this month. Check back next week for the result!

.Receiving compliments on my new blog design has been awesome this week - thank you all! I was so unsure if it would turn out okay, but I knew it was more 'me'.

.Gary has made me smile everyday as usual, but perhaps even more this week. While I was in work Thursday he spent his day tidying the whole flat, cleaning, organising all my makeup products all over the dressing table (huge job!), picking me up everyday from work, and cooking me wonderful meals. Highlights included candles. Super grateful for the man I share my life with.

.We've been watching The Office (US) all over again, and it's just pure heaven. We forgot how torturous Jim and Pam are though, haha. Our hearts break every episode, but we know the good stuff is coming.

.Making popcorn! Seems silly but I've only ever bought the pre-made stuff, never actually got to 'make' some in a microwave, until now. Fun :)

.Watching/listening to Ted Talks. Oh the inspiration/the joy/the courage! At least 5 posts have been drafted from Ted Talk motivation. I thoroughly recommend you go browse some of the most popular.

.People agreeing to let me interview them for my monthly interview series! So awesome, because these are all people I genuinely admire, respect and love. Funny thing though.. I got so worried these inspiring/busy/popular people would say no that I accidently double booked for February! Haha. So yeah you'll have a special extra interview for Feb to look forward to :] I'm also sorted for March too, which makes me feel super organised.

.Swapping lovely emails with Emma - cheering up my workdays!

.Practising confidence - if you've read this post, you'll know I'm taking steps to improve my confidence everyday. An update post on this soon..

.Getting lost in music - Sometimes the simple pleasures are the best. I'm loving being able to listen to my music at work. This weeks highlights have been MSI, Bon Iver, The Cure and Taylor Swift. Yes, all verrryyy different.

.Having hilarious Facebook chat convos with Danielle, Amy and Dee. Sending voice clips and videos and just being silly!

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! :] xx

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

23 comments

  1. Woohoo!!! Congrats on your 800 followers. A very deserved bit of goodness. It sounds like you've had a lovely week. I've just found TED Talks and oh my gosh, they are brilliant! Lisa x (astarfellonher.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Lisa!! <3 Oh my gosh there are some amazing ones - well worth a listen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog design it's so pretty !! Happy to hear everything is working out for you ! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    I Iove your blog :) I just had to follow!

    If you have time pop over to mine http://ladyybones.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you that's awesome to hear!! :D I will - thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. i enjoyed reading this, great post

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo, we made it on here! It was certainly a fun evening, really enjoyed chatting. Congratulations on your 800 followers lovely, you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well obviously! My faves always put a smile on my face - even if you're slagging my accent off ;) hahahaa xx

      Delete
    2. Love this post, you're too beautiful and I feel positive just reading this! Big hugs x

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your 800 follows! :) You deserve it love your blog! x
    www.seemenotcp.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Michelle! I'm so thrilled!! xxx

      Delete
  8. I love this post - it's such a nice wrap up of the week and of course, congratulations on 800 followers - that's insanely cool! :D You deserve each one, and I love your new blog layout too. Have a wonderful weekend! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Ted Talks! I did a post recently about one that I really really enjoy, here's the url if you wanted to give it a read at all: http://www.thevelvetblack.co.uk/2015/01/dont-fake-it-till-you-make-it.html :)

    Looking forward to seeing your posts on them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gos I just watched this one this week too haha! - So inspiring! :D
      Thanks Alice! xx

      Delete
  10. Youve had a pretty boss week chicken! Haha So chuffed for you smashing 800 followers, 1000 by March I bet you! :P

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats hun, it is well deserved :)

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on 800!! You've earned every follower! I love topping up my hair dye, it's such a refreshing feeling, I'm thoroughly enjoying being a green-head too ;)

    I haven't watched TED talks in ages, normally my bf watches them and I peer over his shoulder haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks beyond cool! Love your colorful insta!:)

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.