Makeup Revolution Lipstick Review

Makeup Revolution Lipsticks
Makeup Revolution Lipsticks
Lipstick Swatch
Makeup Revolution Lipsticks
It's been a couple of months now since I've had a beauty review featured on this blog, hasn't it? That can be put down to two reasons; 1. I've not had much money to buy new products, 2. I've decided to only write about beauty products I love, in order to keep this blog a place full of happiness and positivity! And this is where Makeup Revolution enters.

Makeup Revolution products are going wild around the blogosphere right now, and have been for a while; for good reason too. They offer quality beauty products at really reasonable prices, and I've definitely been one to jump on the bandwagon. As of lately, I've especially loved their lipstick range. Offering a huge range of shades at only £1, which gives my typical lazy day makeup routine a quick and effortless pick-me-up. The two shades I've been using most recently are '100% Vamp' and 'Rebel With Cause' which are typical Jemma shades to be honest, as I'm all about the red/plum vamp vibe.

The quality of these lipsticks are simply gorgeous, they apply like a soft little dream to your lips, and have great staying power. For someone like me with dry lips, sometimes a lipstick can make it really obvious, and cling to the dryer parts. However with Makeup Revolution lipsticks, I find that they moisturise my lips to the fullest, while providing an great, consistent texture. All this while having the choice of so many beautiful shades!


Each morning I know I can apply these lipsticks with confidence that they'll look and feel good. There'll be none of that double/triple checking in the mirror, as I've done so many times with other brands. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them yet.


I have my eye on their green 'Serpent' shade next. Yes it may be crazy, but I do have green hair.
Watch this space!

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

11 comments

  1. I love the make up Rev lippies! I've just bought some different purples and a few pinks but I'm like 'I need more' lol

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we need the whole collection hehe! xx

      Delete
    2. At £1 each I can soo justify that! Haha

      Bex x

      Delete
  2. Ooo nice lipsticks! I'm new to make up revolution.. Recently bought their eye shadow palette and I'm loving it :D
    www.xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the entire Make Up Rev lipstick collection and absolutely love them! They are such great value for money! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never find this anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to finally pick up some Makeup Revolution products for myself, and I've definitely added the lipsticks to my wish list.

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in desperate need of some Makeup Revolution lipsticks. I have the Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Laquers and I stil haven't tried them! The shades you picked up are uh-mazing x

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have to pick one of their lipsticks up when I'm in town next...

    Can't go wrong for £1!!

    www.megsiobhan.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE the dark shade (Yes, I am already thinking about Halloween and Autumn). My lips can get very dry very quickly as the day goes on so It's great to know that these don't cling! One thing though, because they have a moisturising finish, do you find that the bleed at all? (Number one fear whilst wearing make-up is to have a big smear across my face!)

    Hannah xx
    Hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.