Easter has come early

Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
Well, certainly my nails think so.


 I found these cute stick on nails at Primark for only £1.
Now I know they're cheap and probably wont last long, but they're so damn cute!
I love anything Kawaii or girly too so I fell in love with them.


There's no tutorial needed for these guys, just stick and go. They come with lots of spare ones too just in case you're as clumsy as me and break your nails a lot.

I love seeing other people's nails whether they are simple and cute or crazy full on nail art :) 
So let me know if you want me to check yours out, and as always - leave me a comment eh?
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. these are so cute!! definitely going to get them, such a good price as well. would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.