This month


Hello everyone! Hope all the mummies out there had a nice mother's day yesterday :) Personally my mother and I agreed to not argue or wind each other up for one day <3 - it was lovely :P

So today is the last day of March, and I thought this called for a bit of a reflection post. I'd like to gather my thoughts a bit about where this blog is at the moment, current plans and what I would like to happen in general for April.

I'm pretty happy I've been able to update quite frequently since I've had some time off, and I think I've used it well. But as of Wednesday I start my new job full time and I will probably slow down my posts a little. By that I mean I will post every 3 or 4 days maybe, rather than every 1 or 2! So not too bad to be honest. It also means I'll be planning my posts and organising them properly, creating a little schedule for myself. I will not let myself go more than 4 days without a post though, because I do so enjoy posting frequently.

Okay so, April.
Here is my little list of aims for the coming month!
I have also been trying to be more social in the blogging community, through Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr etc.. I enjoy finding new blogs and getting inspiration, so if you have one you'd like me to check out, leave a comment! :)
Anything else you think I should be posting about? 
Let me know xo
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.