Review: BareMinerals Prime Time Sundance

Liverpool, Merseyside, UK


I decided I had to blog about BareMinerals Primer in 'Sundance', because I've only been trying this product for the past few weeks, having never used it before, and I absolutely love it!

This creamy primer has a dewy, lightweight texture which is just beautiful to see, and smooth to touch.
You can wear this as a base for a fuller build up look on your eyes, or just wear this alone. I have actually worn this alone a few times when I've wanted a simpler look; with a hint of prettiness still. The 'Sundance' is a light golden/cream tint which looks fantastic on darker skin/hair/eyes.

I'm someone who usually experiences creasing and fading on my lids, as I'm quite heavy lidded. This primer is the perfect solution for me as it keeps my eye shadows on much, much longer, and opens them up to look bigger and brighter.


Have any of you guys tried this before? Maybe in some of the other tints available?
Let me know what you think of this product, and feel free to suggest some to me!

Much love xo
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.