Style Crush

Courtney Love: The 90's


Kinderwhore is the name of her style and in the 90's, Courtney made this huge. In fact it's still pretty popular today with it's button down dresses, peter pan collars and pastels.

I've always kind of liked Courtney's clashing grungey/girly style and it's something I wanted to share with you guys whether you love or hate her.


She teamed girly long socks with chunky black shoes, big messy hair, red lips and big black eyes.
She dresses all ranged from torn/grungey pieces to pastel/super sweet button downs.
She had a talent of taking a really pretty, girly style and roughing it up a little.
Teamed with a guitar, she made this style look pretty fierce.


So that's my style crush this month. I'm channeling her through my own wardrobe right now!
What about you guys? Have you ever tried this or something similar? Or who are your own style crushes?
Let me know in the comments!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. She's such a babe! One of my ultimate style crushes from the 90's (and all time). My favourite is 90's Gwen Stefani <3

    www.pastelsandpunk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.