Oh Lorde!

I've been excited for Lorde's MAC collaboration for a while now, and keen to see what products would be included since she has such a signature look to her makeup.
They've finally revealed the products, and they've kept it simple and sweet which I really like.

There's the Lipstick in 'Pure Heroine' for £15.
This is exactly the dark plum/purple shade you would regularly see Lorde wearing herself, so it's nice to know she's only included products she would genuinely wear.

Then she is famous for a precise black line on her eyelid, for which they've brought out the Penultimate Eye liner in Rapid Black, £17.

Easy to recreate that signature flick for yourself then!

I'm really impressed they've kept the collection so small, it feels extra special then. I will admit though, I'd have loved if they included a blush too. A very subtle one mind, because she's known for embracing her pale skin, (which I adore as a pale person myself!).

So what do you guys think? Will you be trying these products in June when they are available on Maccosmetics.co.uk ?
Let me know! xx

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.