Sunday Style Lusting

I just wanted to do a quick post to show what I'm lusting after on this lovely, lazy Sunday.
I've been after a new smart/casual outfit for a while, maybe a nice blazer and some brogues?
Anyway, I've been mooching around H&M's website and I think I know what I want!




This long jacket is £29.99 and would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe. It's smart, stylish and just right for Spring in England. Not sure if it's going to be chilly even though it looks sunny out? This would be my go to item.

I just personally think it would make any quick outfit look really well put together.

If you feel the same you can go buy it here.














This cute, sleeveless blouse is just lovely. It's bright, light and great for Spring. Under the previous long jacket it would look very cute and smart in my opinion.

Only £7.99! Bargain.
Get it here.








Now whether you wear this outfit with jeans, leggings, chinos etc, you can alternate between different styles of shoes to give a completely different look. Boots for a smart/chic style or pumps for casual cute.
And of course, accessories can make an outfit. So team it with a nice pin, cute necklace or bracelet.
Simple, but beautiful.

What do you guys think? And what are you lusting after?
Let me know! :)
xx
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.