My Week..




So it included some shameless selfies, sightseeing around Liverpool, trips to the Library/Aquarium and just hanging out with my lovely boyfriend Gary & friends. I quite enjoyed it and the weather hasn't been bad :) 
So I thought I'd share it all here for you guys to see!







It's actually my last full week of being 25 too :( I turn 26 on Wednesday and although I love birthdays, I'm so sad! I feel super old and I hate it. In my head I'm still 19, lol.
It's actually been a fun week though. I'll be excited for Wednesday, celebrating with Gary. Even though I really, really do not want to turn 26. I'm sure we'll have fun ^__^

Keep an eye out for my birthday post (probably Thursday) to see how I get on!
Thanks for reading guys!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.