Need a creative boost?

So I seen this on Tumblr this week...

And I think it's a fab little list of things to inspire you or keep you motivated for anything.
As you know I've been creative this week myself, see this post.

If I were to add any additional tips to this list they would be:

  • Take a notebook and pen everywhere.
  • Doodle a lot.
  • Try cooking/baking something new.
  • Find an Artist you love.
  • Try out a new style; hair, makeup, clothes, accessories, anything!
  • Get up early.
  • Review movies you see.
  • Explore your city/town.
That's just some things I find quite inspiring and helpful.
What do you do for inspiration?
x Jemma x

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.