Magazine Review

Frankie.


I've wanted to mention Frankie magazine for a while, so I'm happy to be finally posting about it here!
Frankie is a national bi-monthly magazine based in Australia, covering Art, Design, Photography, Fashion, Travel, Craft and much, much more. 

I only discovered Frankie last year and have been a massive fan ever since.
The only downside is that because I live in the UK, I don't get each issue until about 2/3 weeks after it's released. But it's a small price to pay because the magazine is amazing.


It's arty, cute, sarcastic, witty and smart. 'Quirky' doesn't seem to say enough about this little gem.
My favourite parts of each issue are always when they feature some sort of special, unique craft shop or design work by a small Artist. I also appreciate how beautiful the matte pages are, it sets it apart from other printed magazines in quality. It just feels special :)

As you can tell, I love Frankie! I think it's awesome, and definitely one of my faves.
If you are interested in Frankie or want to know where you can pick up an issue, visit their website here - http://www.frankie.com.au/

Let me know if you're already a fan yourself! :) Or if you try Frankie, let me know what you think!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Hi, Jemma!
    Nice blog you have :)
    I also love artbook/magazine since me myself also appreciate art so much. That Frankie Magazine looks cool though I never heard it before (obviously cause I never checked magazine from 'imported' section at the bookstore).
    I would love to read it if they provide free e-book (or preview) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try upload some features/images soon so you could see! It's a really great magazine, you should see if they stock it near you soon! :) I love it! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.