Trend update

What I'm mad about this week:
Cute little frill socks teamed with a variety of shoes :) Hurrah!

Chunky boots, jellies, creepers, vans, whatever!
I love them all. It's cute and you can switch it up with colourful socks if you wish.


That's some examples of how I've personally been wearing them.

Here are some other cute ways!


This is also a great way to achieve a Kinderwhore style, like I mentioning in this post.
What do you think of this trend? 
Let me know in the comments.

Also, if you wana catch me between posts, you can like my Facebook page here 
and follow me on Twitter here.
Either would be awesome!

But for now..


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. I agree,it's a really cute look.The last time I wore those was in the early 90's when I was a little kid,very fashion forward haha xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make me feel so young again haha! I wana relive my childhood though so I adore it! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.