Cute Tech Accessories


Happy Tuesday guys! I hope the week has started off well for you :)

I thought today I would do a wishlist for you guys, since I haven't for AGGGGESSS. And if I can't tease myself every now and again, when can I?

This month I'm eyeing up tech accessories from the pretty to the helpful back to the pretty again.

From top to bottom, left to right;

Watercolour Mac sticker - Etsy | Skinny Dip kitty headphones - Urban Outfitters | Shell wallet flip phone case - Tech21 | Spaceman USB light - MoMA STORE | Marble Mac sticker - Etsy | Totoro mouse pad - Ebay

The laptop stickers are obvious pretty accessories I definitely need, and the Totoro mouse pad is just too cute to turn down. I completely fell in love with the kitty headphones and I'm determined to make them mine! The most helpful items are the flip wallet phone case; because then I could have my phone sat upright in bed watching ASMR videos as I fall asleep, and the spaceman USB light would be so helpful for late night typing!


Let me know what items you're drooling over?




 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png

                                                   *Post in collaboration with Tech21.
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.