The 1989 Tag


I've taken a small break from packing up our lives (we're moving home! yay!) to do this tag. It's a little bit random, but appropriate I guess since I've listened to this album on repeat for the last week or so :) 


1. WELCOME TO NEW YORK

If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Seattle, it just looks beautiful. And it's rainy a lot, which I'm okay with.

2. BLANK SPACE
What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
That I’m a leader. My friends automatically put me in this role, and always have! Lol. I don't know why though because I hate leading.. :P

3. STYLE
What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
My glasses. I don't even need glasses, but you better believe I love them and feel better in them.

4. OUT OF THE WOODS
What is one thing that you’re afraid of?
Spiders, heights, very small enclosed spaces. Seeing scary faces in the window at night, lol.

5. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY
Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
My Dad, without a doubt. On November 28th it'll have been 4 years since he died and it still feels like yesterday.

6. SHAKE IT OFF
What is something you have had to shake off?
Bad people, and negativity. 2014 Has seen me become a lot more positive and leave behind certain things that were holding me back. I concentrate on the good a lot more and feel so much better for it.

7. I WISH YOU WOULD
What is something you’d like to happen right now?
That blogging would become my full time job <3 Or at least get a job I'm passionate about.
Or pizza. Pizza would be great.

8. BAD BLOOD
Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Yeah, but hasn't everyone?

9. WILDEST DREAMS
What would you like to be remembered for?
Being fun, being kind, being imaginative. Fingers crossed..

10. HOW YOU GET THE GIRL
What is your favourite pick-up line?
Lol I can't do that. I can't even flirt. I just like.. tease. Yeah, like an eight year old boy. It's at this point I mention once again I met Gary through Tumblr lol.

11. THIS LOVE
What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
Self confidence.

12. I KNOW PLACES
Where is one place you always feel safe?
Anywhere with Gary. I know, CHEEESSSE. Sorry. Failing that; bed.

13. CLEAN
What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
That I'm so much stronger than I thought. That I deserve better than treatment I've had in the past. That some people are only in your life for a small amount of time, and that's okay.


If you follow me on Twitter you'll already know that Gary and I have just found a lovely new home!, which we hope to finally move into next week. So right now life is a little bit crazy, packing up everything we own, trying to order furniture and do it all around our work schedules too! So I really appreciate you guys bearing with me while I try to get blog posts done somehow! This weekend I'm going to try get a few posts scheduled too, because I'm not sure when we will have internet in the new place either.

So keep visiting back, check with my updates on Twitter, and know that I'll soon have SO MUCH MORE home/lifestyle/diy posts available to do in the new flat :) Eeep!

Exciting times..



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

4 comments

  1. awwww.. this is such a cute post!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great tag :) Actually enjoy reading this, love !

    xo
    www.colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great tag, I'm 100% doing this on my blog. I also really, really need to get my paws on the album, everyone is raving about it!

    Sarah xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.