Puurrfect Prints*

Roar! ...is the theme of today's post. Hey guys :)

Lately I've been after some new tees and needing some colour injected into my clothing, because somehow I've gotten into the habit of wearing only neutrals. And as much as I do love neutrals, I found myself getting so bored with the contents of my wardrobe. Like you know when you get annoyed at everything because it's not quite right, or you? Yeah, that.

What better solution than to tweet out asking some recommendations for great Tshirts/designs? (It's at this point you should know I do wear dresses/girly things, but on a day to day basis I am a full on jeans and tee kinda girl!) Within minutes of my tweet, I was contacted by Cat from Catillest.com, who kindly offered to send me not only one of her Tshirt designs, but also a poster print too! I had a look around Cat's website, (as you should too!) and seen that all her designs were all illustrated by herself, and then put onto Tshirts, hoodies, tote bags and prints. She specializes in animal designs, and each month adds a new furry illustration to her list of available prints. You can then choose one of these designs, and what product you would like to incorporate it into. Pretty awesome eh? Even better; you can ask for custom prints too!

Obviously I said UMM YES PLEASE, and she kindly posted them to me within a day or two.



The poster is such beautiful quality; printed on thick, slightly glossy paper. You can see from the photograph above that she puts so much work into every design, down to the smallest detail. This print is now proudly displayed on my wall in my bedroom along with my other favourite Art.

I was going to photograph my drawers (don't be rude!) to show you guys how much colour I seriously lack in my clothing lately, but then realised I'd have to tidy them up & that idea was thoroughly forgotten ;) But just trust me okay? I am the queen of black, grey and white. This does not represent my personality at all, if I say so myself. So when I popped this beautiful forest green tee on, I felt much more like myself! It's fantastic to have such a unique design on my clothing, and is so comfortable to wear. The only thing to take note of, is that I don't find the sizing quite as accurate as I'd have hoped. The Large (which I asked for) is supposed to be a 16-18, and I thought I'd go for something a little baggier just in case. I can say I'm glad I did because all my tops from a whole variety of clothing lines are always no bigger than a 16, and some baggy at that. This one is definitely only fitted at a 16, and while I still find this nice and I've been happily wearing it since; I wouldn't think it was suitable if you are an 18.

However, I am beyond thrilled with these items, and I really can't say enough of how good the quality is. Each item is made with care and love, and it shines through every product. I do suggest you all go take a moment and see if you can find something you love at http://catillest.com/ ! 

Toodle pip!



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

6 comments

  1. So glad you liked them! And thank you for the kind words ;) Will take on board what you said about the sizing - might have to have a word with my suppliers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's amazing, that tree design is super cool!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both!!!! Don't care if I'm 30, I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty - exactly the type of thing I've been looking for too, the designs are stunning! I'm having this same problem at the moment in terms of neutrals and plain tops, so I desperately need something fun and creative like this - thank you for sharing these! - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great designs!! Love both! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing prints, especially the tree design! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.