A Little Bit Of Joy

Hello my lovelies :) 



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great Halloween. Twitter was inundated with Halloween costumes and great makeup looks so I know a lot of you got really creative! This past week has been great for me for many reasons, and I wanted to bring this new week in with as much happiness and good thoughts as possible. So with that in mind, I thought I'd let you all know what little things have brought me joy in the last few days :)


                                             ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥      


People - My friends and Gary. Catching up with friends the past few days was awesome, and well overdue. I have the most hilarious friends in the world and I love that Gary gets on with them all too. Gary makes me smile everyday anyway but these past few days he's been especially helpful and supportive and I'm so grateful! :)

Fun - As I say, seeing our friends was the best. We all went out for Halloween and had a good drinking session, and then went the cinema for a late showing of 'Halloween' (the movie) which was brilliant. As it turns out everyone apart from me and Alex fell asleep in he cinema, because they are all super old! Haha. Alex and I continued to laugh throughout the whole film and act like children. Priceless.

Work - I started a new job, again! This year has seen me pop in and out of a few jobs, much to the amusement of my friends. But I've realised that life is too short and if I'm not happy somewhere I'm gonna move on. This new job is still just retail, which is always crappy haha. But it's a small shop with a very small amount of staff who all seem lovely. Much better suited to me than a huge team of people I hardly know.

Simple Pleasures - Wearing a nice dress I haven't felt confident enough to wear for a long time. Chatting to the lovely Aisling on Twitter and planning on meeting up one day soon :) (How nice would that be!) This funny article I found from one of Danielle's blog posts - It made me giggle so much. Taking lovely Autumnal walks with Gary and getting some photographs of the local horses nearby.
 


Other - The biggest thing to make me smile throughout everything this week, is that Gary and I are arranging some flat/apartment viewings! Yay! Finally we are in the process of having our own place, and I cannot wait! We've seen one or two places in our price rage that we would love, and hopefully we can snag one of them very soon. I really want to move before Christmas.

And finally another little thing to make me smile is this month's issue of Mollie Makes! There are so many beautiful craft ideas in there and little diy's I might try out. I'm also really happy as this has something in it which is going to help towards my BIG 2015 BLOG PROJECT! ^_^ Eeep! Do any of you guys get this magazine?





What things have made you guys smile lately? 
:)
post signature

7 comments

  1. What a lovely post!! For me I have been smiling a lot recently thanks to my beautiful Nephew who has just learnt to walk :) :)

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! Those moments are so special ^__^

      Delete
  2. This is such a great post! I've had a lovely weekend with my boyfriend being here for a few days so that always makes me really happy and makes me see the beauty in things more clearly! I'm so glad you have so many things to be happy about! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Sarah I'm so happy for you, that's lovely! <3 Sometimes we just need to remember the little things :D
      Thanks for popping by! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you and Gary are going to go look at some places! How exciting :) Something that made me smile is that I had Chinese food today at the mall... my favorite. Haha

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm! Yummy - I'm hungry now haha :D Aww thanks Jess, we're so excited! :D x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.