Blogger Challenge

Reading: Caitlin Moran's 'Hot To Build A Girl'.
Playing: A lot of WoW. Rekindled my love.
Watching: Nothing much lately.
Trying: To find happiness in the small things.
Cooking: Not much, I'm a terrible cook haha!
Eating: Nothing right now.
Drinking: Vimto.
Calling: Nobody. I rarely call.
Texting: Charlie.
Pinning: A lot of outfit ideas and style pins lately. Trying to be inspired.
Tweeting: Blog stuff mostly :)
Crafting: Nothing atm! :( *Must get ideas*
Doing: My nails!
Going: For a more girly look..
Loving: Gary <3 ^__^
Hating: Spiders & being skint.
Discovering: Who I want to be.
Enjoying: When I get creative ideas.
Thinking: About blog posts..
Feeling: Positive :)
Hoping for: A nice job soon.
Listening to: Muse
Celebrating: Being alive.
Smelling: Like Dior <3
Thanking: For a lovely holiday I recently had with Gary.
Considering: Our next trip.
Finishing: This challenge :)
Starting: To paint my toenails!
xxx
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.