Inspiration Moodboard

Lately I've been collecting and gathering anything which inspires me in some way. Whether it be for Art, Fashion or something Beauty related, it's all been either going into my journal, or a file on my computer. These images are all collected within the last couple of weeks from Tumblr.












It seems I'm really into bright colours lately and plenty of shiny/glittery textures. Maybe because my wardrobe has gone darker for Autumn, I'm still craving these things in some way. I'd like to create some of my own collages to reflect this, or maybe a painting if I can find a way. It's really difficult where we're living at the moment to paint, there's not much space and I miss it.



Do you guys keep a collection of things to inspire you? Or do you just pin it all?
Also, if you have links to those Pinterest boards, or Tumblrs that inspire you - leave the links! xx

4 comments

  1. Aren't they wonderful?! :) Thanks for stopping by Amy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still loving bright pastels - I'm even still wearing my spring flower headband, there's no shame in it!

    http://sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.