Inspiration MoodBoard 2#



Everything that has been inspiring me the past week.
I've been pinning away plenty of home/decorating ideas because of the excitement to move into a new place :) So some of that is kinda showing here. I'm loving pastel colours, twinkly lights, and delicate textures. I'm hoping to create some Artwork to reflect this, as soon as I can. 

What's been inspiring you lately?





post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

3 comments

  1. beautiful! love it

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft colours! I've been doing a spot of decorating - my bathroom first (white with a mixture of soft and brighter colours).

    I'm inspired by Christmas crafts - don't normally make decorations, but some reason this year I am. Can't wait to get started!!

    www.emmajayne-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, those colours are gorgeous! I'd love to make a mood-board at some point! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.