'Take A Look Inside Myself'

Something a little different in my art journal this week. I found I was using one or two pages as inspiration for other projects; collecting images, writing notes, making doodles - without really trying to create anything in itself. And I found that I quite liked the outcome anyway. So I'm just sharing some snippets of those pages this week, and I may do again in the future. Sometimes recording the things that inspire you as well as the product of it, can be interesting.






What has inspired you guys lately?



post signature

8 comments

  1. I love writing a journal, its so great to look back over in the years to come! Yours is so pretty... wish I was as creative!

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great outlet for creativity! ^__^ Aww thanks Lyndsay xx

      Delete
  2. That is so beautiful, I love journals with things jumping out the pages and things stuck on, they used to always encourage this in my Art class at college x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam // Pretty Honest Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jemma! I love your Art journal pages!!! you are so creative, keep doing this!
    love, Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your journals, very creative and interesting!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww THANK YOU! :D You have no idea how happy that makes me :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.