Art Journal Project

So I'm starting a new Art journal and I wanted to make it into a weekly project to encourage regular creativity, hopefully! I'll do a post each week and show my creations here for you guys. It could be any media, as long as it goes into my journal and is creative.

Sometimes it may be based on a theme, other times it could just be whatever has inspired me or taken my fancy that week. I don't like to stick to very strict posting days, as I like my posting to be free and unrestricted with my schedule. So I can't say what days I'll definitely be posting these on, but it will most likely be at the weekends, or on a Monday. 


So, my first entry to start this journal is based around the theme of time.


I love making scrapbooks or collages and really thought this technique would fit well to represent 'Time', as memories are often remembered through photographs, letters and small collections of physical things.



I quite like this as my first page, and I especially like the posting prints with the date on the letter.
It gives it a vintage theme which I love.
What do you guys think?
I'd seriously appreciate any feedback, and any themes/ideas you'd like me to try out.
If any of you do anything like this, let me know! I'd love to see some other journals!
Have a lovely day!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. This is so cute! I'd love to start something like this, definitely need another little creative outlet!

    Love your blog too :)

    Sarah at www.theblossomcart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hunnie. It means a lot to me! <3 I do love to try be creative, so I'm trying to encourage it more through this blog :) xx

      Delete
  2. I think it's really interesting, it's great to look back on one day :)
    I do a scrapbook with magazine clippings but it's not a journal just yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.