Random photos from my phone.


Why not?
Take a peep into my digital life.


This is a photo taken a few days after my niece and goddaughter Ariella was born. I love this photo as I think this was a beautiful moment when I met her.



Look at this guy! Sharky McShark. This photo is hanging around from a trip to the Aquarium with my boyfriend last year. I don't even know why this is still on my phone, but it was a good day.




This is probably my favourite tattoo. It's at the top of my left thigh and I've had it like.. 2 and half years now. I love the design, and I love that I decided to get the lyric ' Love will tear us apart', on this too. One of my favourite ever songs!



Me and my love a couple of months ago on a night out. We have millions of photos together, but this is one of a handful I always keep on my phone because it makes me smile. Probably because we were very drunk :)



This random photo is from a gorgeous anniversary meal with Gary last year at my favourite Italian restaurant. Lovely night <3



And there we have it! You got to have a nice little peep into the content of my phone.
What photos do you have hanging around your phone/tablet?

post signature

1 comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.