Art Journal Project Pt 3

This week's submission is a very simple one. I figured the past two entries I did were so busy and using so much different media, it was time to simplify the next one.
I've kept it SO basic, using only a found drawing (from a Frankie magazine) and added some cute heart prints using a rubber stamp. I wanted a simple stamp pattern repeated to fit in nicely with the repeat doodles on this woman's skin.


I was kindly offered this self inking stamp from www.speedystamps.co.uk and they offered to custom made any design I wanted. I was thrilled with this, but decided to keep it to a very simple design to test out their product. I have to say I'm really impressed, they had different sizes and ink colour options, and this was posted to me within two days! Speedy by name and nature.

I'm thinking of getting one that has my blog name on, so I can use it on any letters, communication or giveaway products! I think that'd be really fun.

What do you guys think? Should I simply get 'DORKFACE' or 'www.dorkface.co.uk' ?

Let me know what you think of today's entry & come back next weekend for the next installment.
I'm thinking of doing some fashion illustration..

Should be interesting!
xx
post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.