New Week New Look

Just a very quick note to mention my new blog look, as some of you may have noticed.
I decided to get rid of lots of clutter taking up space on the main page, and I'm also a lot happier about having two sidebars now. I always am a sucker for symmetry.
You can find all my post categories down the left hand side, under fancy new labels which I think makes it look more appealing, and easier to find (hopefully!). I'll be adding more of these in the future so there'll be lots of content to choose from. I also added my link to Pinterest on here finally! I only joined a few months ago but I've been pinning away and have lots to share with you now, so pop over and follow my boards!
So what do you guys think? Is this look better? 
Is there anything you find easier to navigate now, or is there anything you think needs altering?
Let me know :)



Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.