NOTD post

Just a quickie to show what products I've been trying on my nails this week, and what I have on today. I love seeing NOTD posts, so be sure to leave a link if you do one! :)


Thanks!


I've been trying out MUA's nail varnishes, since they are such a bargain at £1 each.


I went for 'Natural Days', 'Red Rose' and 'Clear'.

Not a lot to say about these, they're pretty alright. You get what you pay for I think.
They are definitely nice little additions to my collection and I'd happily get more. But I know I'd happily pay more for polishes that have a longer wear, too.


Quite happy with these little beauts. As I say, not the most amazing polish in the world, but I didn't expect that from a budget brand anyway.
I'm sure I'll be adding more colours to my collection soon.

What do you guys think about MUA nail varnish?

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.