Lovely Moments

1. Receiving the most beautiful flowers from Gary.
2. Leaving work on Wednesday and realising I had four days off work!
3. Getting some wonderful compliments on Twitter lately. Especially from Jess.
4. Sending Mum a Valentine's card & making her smile.
5. Re-watching old Gavin & Stacey episodes; they never fail to make me giggle!
6. Receiving such a heartfelt Valentines card from Gary. It made cry.. I'm a soppy cow!
7. Constant chatting over Whatssap with Laura. Everything from Drag Race to blogging to makeup.
8. Working in my Art Journal again. It helps my creative juices flow!
9. My writing challenge this month has been lovely, and very therapeutic.
10. Getting some sweet compliments on my rainbow nails; they took so long! Totally worth it.
11. Being able to enjoy quiet moments reading, blogging, writing, whatever. Everything is usually so rushed.
12. Enjoying Danielle's 'Day In The Life' post. She's a beautiful photographer.
13. Enjoying a morning of taking photographs for various posts. I don't usually have the chance to do many.
14. Cuddles in bed with Gary in the evening, listening to podcasts together.
15. Bringing a smile to a friends face with an unexpected card in the post :)
16. Actually getting a Saturday off with Gary, to browse around town.
17. One of my favourite bloggers, who I genuinely respect - saying on Twitter they love my blog. Oh my gosh!
18. Buying a new little sketchbook and feeling inspired.
19. Going for mum's for a Sunday roast dinner :)
20. Planning Amsterdam adventures! - I seriously cannot wait for all the photography opportunities.
What's made you smile this week? :]
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

14 comments

  1. Aww Number 7 http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/ I love our chats! I'm so happy your happy and feeling inspired!! I am so inspired now my sewing machine is working I can't waaait to get sewing allsorts when I move!!! When you go to amsterdam YOU NEED to go to the heneiken musuem!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will I will! Haha. I can't wait!!
      Aww thanks dude ^_^ yay for sewing machine!! Get making lots of lovely things haha! Xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes!!! Love it. Raja was my ultimate fave fave fave xx

      Delete
  3. Just casually reading down the list, smiling at how many things have made you happy then I see me!!
    What you like! Im glad you enjoyed that post...though Im always astounded when people think my photos are that good. Just wait! I should be getting my new camera in the coming months - then they will be good!

    Love you for being such and kind and caring soul, always thinking of others.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks danielle! Of course lovely, I always enjoy your posts so much!! Xxx

      Delete
  4. Awww thank you hun, you're so lovely!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you are!! :) hahaha. Love you miss - always such a sweetheart! Xx

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely post and thank you so much for including me :) I love drag race too, do you watch Willam on YouTube?

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a feel good post Jemma :) Glad you are having lots of lovely moments xx

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Without fail, reading about other people's happiness always makes me smile. So thank you for that!

    Things that have been making me happy this week are the long weekend, good hair days, and productive work dates with friends!

    x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post, it's so positive! ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lovely moments! Sounds like you're having lots of quality time with all the right people :)

    Things that have made me happy : Working from home yesterday and getting to stay in my PJs, blogger meet ups tomorrow & throwing together something for dinner last night and it actually being really tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great list! I'm going to make my own list to remind me of what makes me happy, including my nephew who is reading this as I write. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.