Meet My February Advertisers

The month of love is upon us!
I'm not sure how it's February already, but I'm excited! As much as I love Winter, I'll be glad to get this last leg of it out the way, to make room for Spring. Of course with it still being so early on in the year, it still feels as if everything is lovely, fresh and new! Anything is possible and 2015 is the year for new things. Speaking of new; I have to introduce you to my February advertisers! This is your chance to find a new blog you may come to love, or welcome someone new with open arms into the blogging community; and I for one am thrilled by this :]
First up we have Kim;

Kim is someone who is still fairly new to blogging, and I hope you'll all send her lots of love and support during what we all know is a bit of a topsy turvy time! Kim blogs about her life, beauty and Fashion, with a whole lot of personality put into each post. I'd like to add she is also one of the sweetest girls around, and if you like, you can catch her on Twitter here.
And next we have Emma!
Emma's button look familiar? It should do; she already advertised with me for January! Emma blogs about all things health and fitness related and is a true inspiration! I'm so happy she's back on my sidebar for another month, and it's so nice to have a familiar face. We regularly swap emails now on what we're up to, day to day ramblings and cute things. Emma is a truly lovely person to chat to, and you can get her on Twitter here!



I really hope you guys visit these two lovely ladies and show them all the lovely blogger support we can muster up! :] Have a great month everybody!
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

1 comment

  1. I will definitely be checking these ladies out :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.