The Trouble With Men At Christmas

1. Gifts.
There's no beating around the bush here, men are MUCH harder to buy for at Christmas! It's hell for us ladies. Sure if we had an endless budget I bet it'd be bloody easier to find you something you love; but for us normal folk it gets a lot trickier. Socks again anyone??? 
2. Shopping.
Right, so not only are they hard to shop for; but they're useless at helping us shop for others too?! Great. They get annoyed if we aren't quick enough, they don't have any useful suggestions and they moan about the crowds of people. I mean sure we all hate it but the last thing we need is you moaning too!
3. Fuss.
When I say men aren't as good with all 'the fuss', I mean things like decorating the house with cute Christmas trinkets, or understanding our need for bows in certain colours OR how important it is to get the right sort of Christmas cards for people. I don't want my mates thinking I hadn't put an effort into which penguin card I sent them.
Okay so men aren't all bad, and certainly not all men are like this. But in general, they can be a bit of a nuisance around the holiday period can't they? The gift ideas one is a particular problem that alllllwaaays annoys me this time of year; since I have three brothers, a nephew and a boyfriend to consider. It's hellish at times. Thankfully, Mankind is a little bit of a life saver for me this year. There's just something for everyone; from plenty of male grooming products, home stuff, tech and fun 'man toys' as I like to call them, haha. The best bit is it just takes out the problem of trying to come up with ideas, as Mankind just lays out tonnes of possibilities for you.
So okay, maybe they'll moan as we drag them around town; but surely they'll be happy when we spoil them on the big day finally? - *They better had, or I'll be super annoyed.
Merry (almost) Christmas!
post signature
*Post in collaboration with Mankind.


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.