Lovely Gifts From #GeorgeSecretSanta


I wanted to begin this blog post with an inaudible sound if I'm honest. Something along the lines of 'Eeeep!'; because that's the noise I make when I'm super excited, and when this parcel of goodies arrived at my door, you better believe I was 'Eep-ing' all the live long day.


#GeorgeSecretSanta is one of the best Christmas campaigns I've seen around, and it's been lovely to take part in it. Lots of bloggers were matched up with others (in secret, obvs) and had to work with a £50 budget to choose items for the other person that they thought they might like. I was given someone who I didn't know before this campaign, and I found that really fun and challenging to try to get to know them through their blogs and figure out what presents to give!


As for me, whoever was paired up with me hit the nail right on the head. My gifts are AMAZING. I received the most beautiful chalkboard globe (with copper detail! eep!), an adorable fox bag, fairy lights, a huge Baylis & Harding candle and the cutest cushion.




I feel like the person who chose these for me knew how much I'd appreciate their Instagram quality haha - so thank you! I think the globe was my absolute favourite as it's such a quirky gift. George at Asda really have an amazing homeware section and I encourage you all to go take a peep.

I'm so grateful for the thought put into these choice, so thank you to my secret santa!
And thank you to Talented Talkers for letting me get involved.


Hope you guys have a lovely day!
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.