Hangover.

Well it's fair to say last night's blog post was a strange one. I'd apologise but.. mehh. I'm not too bothered! In fact, I've decided to make this a regular thing. Getting drunk and writing blog posts, every few weeks. Call it silly, I call it funny and therapeutic.

I cringe at all the mistakes I made, but at the same time feel pretty proud that there was even anything to read at all. I could go back and edit it; but what would be the point in that?! I also over shared a little bit, nothing obvious; but things I definitely wouldn't have if I had been sober, haha. 

It also felt really, really good to let go, and just spew out my thoughts without consideration.

Apologies if that's not your thing - and I swear, I get it! - but I think I'll definitely add it in as a weird/honest/crazy blog post every few weeks. So if you did like last night's, then you're in for a treat. Also, on that note if you have anything you'd like me to write about, answer or mention in the next DRUNK DORK series haha, then leave it in a comment below.

Thanks for putting up with me having the most random blog EVER.

x

p.s. I had the most lovely comments and messages after the drunk post, people were so oddly supportive haha! Not just in a funny way. Some mentioned feeling closer to me after reading, and it spoke to them on some level. Woah guys. Woah. You da bomb.
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.