Blippo Beauties


Are you excited? I'm excited. Holla at me, we haven't had a Blippo update in agggges! I do love a cheeky kawaii purchase or ten from my favourite site. They recently had a lil Black Friday sale and I made sure to get some little cuties delivered to my door. I didn't go ALL OUT, as y'know; Christmas and all that jazz. But still, very happy with my little haul.




I won't lie; when everything arrived I thought 'Oooh! SO INSTA, much pretty.' You can't blame me, right? I purchased the cutest Moomin mini purse, some yummy pocky panda sticks, a pretty macaroon that opens up (but is much too small to actually store anything, haha), rainy umbrella envelopes, glow in the dark stickers and adorable washi tape.





My favourite thing is definitely the Moomin purse, as I've been obsessed with Moomins since I was a little kid. I adore the cute rainy envelopes and Im obsessed with stickers; so yay! Basically I love everything though. I always feel like it's Christmas when my Blippo orders arrive. I'm sure I'll be making another order soon! 


Have you ever ordered anything from Blippo?




post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.